Friday, December 20, 2013

My first blog!

Hi! I am a new mom of a nine month old little girl named Mckenna. I am also a nanny for 6 month old twins and a 4 year old and so I thought it would be fun to share activities I do with them as well. I am a "retired" teacher and I try to make every day fun, engaging, and educational whether at work or home with just my daughter.

Here are some things I plan on posting on this blog:
- Pictures and updates of my daughter Mckenna
- Ideas, games, crafts, and activities for other moms
- Thoughts on raising a child in this crazy and unpredictable world we live in

I'm a mom just trying to keep God, Family, and Work in that order each and every day! I named my blog Kenna's mom because like all moms out there I'm just so proud to be a mom! It's been my dream "job" since I was very young.  I hope you enjoy my blog!
- Kenna's mom

No comments:

Post a Comment