Eating food! She has not turned down one thing yet! She's a great eater and not picky (yet). My husband is happy about that because he does all the cooking...he always teases me about trying new foods. I'm not too picky, but don't like most seafood and not a huge fan of most vegetables. 😝
I take a lot of pictures of a Mckenna that are very posed so I like taking candids like this. She loves hanging out in her diaper and I thought this captured her just crawling and climbing around.
This is how she falls asleep. Since she was little I just hold her like this very still and she drifts off to sleep. I didn't want to have to walk around or bob her all the time so I thought I'd try this from day one... I like to take credit, but I'm pretty sure it's mostly her- she's just one of those easy babies.
One of my recent favorites. We took her to the Minnesota zoo for the first time and this was her on the Minnesota Trail. She rarely smiled that day, but was very content. Mark and I notice she gets this way when she's learning or seeing something for the first time. She just stares a lot and gets really quiet. Love her cheeks in this picture too!
Mckenna in her cute hat (from Old Navy) and her coat from grandma and grandpa.
This is our video monitor. I thought this was too cute. She used to lay on her back with her hands behind her head, but now she is usually on her tummy (like her momma).
Mckenna's first Christmas present! We let her open it early because she had a fever a couple days ago (and because she's 9 months old and doesn't understand time yet.)
She just started giving hugs a few weeks ago. :)
This picture is mostly for me...so I can remember how little her feet and toes were. They seem big compared to when she was a newborn, but still so little!!
No comments:
Post a Comment