Friday, December 20, 2013

Mckenna's first Christmas Season

Here are some pictures from this month of Mckenna. It has been so cold outside, but can't complain when I'm inside all day playing and snuggling with her :)


Sleepy little girl! Her cheeks get so rosy! I love that she falls asleep on me to go to sleep. 


Our Christmas card...she did not like the hat at all! Which was kind of surprising because she wears headbands a lot. I couldn't get a smile, but thought her face was just perfect for this picture. 


Kenna meets Santa! This is the Santa at Mall of America. They do such a great job getting the kids to feel comfortable and not scared of Santa. We went with my mom and my sister and her two kids. My 3 year old niece went in crying and came out cheering and happy. Mckenna didn't smile like her usual self, but she didn't cry either so I was fine with that!



No comments:

Post a Comment