Sunday, December 22, 2013
9 months!
Mckenna turned 9 months old on the 15th. I think it's crazy how slow 9 months goes by when you're pregnant, but how fast the first 9 months with a baby goes! I guess it's true that time flies when you're having fun (and don't have back pain, hip pain, feel huge, etc!) Here is her 9 month picture as well as a flashback to my pregnancy. Pregnant moms- I got this idea off Pinterest and I thought it was a cute way to document my bump. For those of you who do a picture every week- I am absolutely amazed with you! I dreaded these pictures once a month (as well as my husband) I can't imagine doing 40 of them! If you look close at the 6 month picture you can see my eyes are kind of red. I was crying after looking through the first few pictures...(my husband usually took about 20-30 because I had a hard time finding one I really liked) During the 6 month pictures I actually asked him if I looked fat! Haha he smiled and said, "do you realize what you just asked? We both had a good laugh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment